"Napoleon to Josephine." Kim's Famous Love Letters. European History Webring, n.d. Web. 11 Feb. 2015.

The above website is a secondary source that analyzes Napoleon Bonaparte's relationship with his beloved wife, Josephine. Regardless of the fact that it is based on primary source facts, it includes many quotes originating from primary documents, such as the love letters that the couple exchanged. The website itself is the work of an author that was not observer of the events he/she describes. Also the author does not provide a name, thus we cannot be sure of his/her qualifications. That leaves space for the creator of the website to alter, remove or add facts that may not be accurate or precise to reality.

This source is particularly helpful because it goes into a lot of detail in the connection among Napoleon and his darling wife. It lists many portions from love letters that the pair exchanged with the aim of providing evidence that Napoleon had real emotions for Josephine. This is shown in the following quote, "Josephine is the only woman I have ever truly loved. She reigns in my heart and I mourn for her."  Something also very useful about this source is that it abridges facts, in order for them to be effortlessly understandable.

The research for this trial has been doing well so far. The defense lawyers have been making a lot of progress with research, and the witnesses have been preparing their speeches. Each lawyer was assigned four witneses, two from the defense team and two from the prosecution team. However, I am quite concerned of the fact that we must prepare questions for the witnesses. I am worried of the questions that will arise from the prosecution. I suggest that in our following meetings we assist each other, to outline questions for each witness.