My name is Christina Duni and I was born in Salem, Massachusetts on November 12, 2000. I moved to Greece in 2013 and have lived here ever since. Moving to another country at such a young age after having grown up in an entirely different place that had a difficult culture and norms, was one of the most difficult things I had to learn to adapt to. Living in Athens has aided me in developing new perspectives through its rich and diverse culture. 

For as long as I remember I have been fascinated by how our modern day world is dominated by the business industry in almost every aspect and how versatile it is. Throughout my high school studies, particularly through the International Baccalaureate Program, my knowledge and ambitions of entering the business world have only grown larger. I began the program with my goals in mind as I carefully chose my subjects according to what I was certain I wanted to pursue and therefore be prepared for my future studies in Business Management. Thus, I ensured my subjects correlated perfectly to one another while participating in activities that provided me with first-hand insight into the industry and allowed me to apply knowledge learned in the classroom to real life. Additionally, while attending ACS I was not only able to learn some Spanish through my Spanish Ab Initio class, I was also able to become fluent in Greek. 

My aspirations for the future are to gain the skills to become a part of the business world. I plan to pursue my studies in the UK as this is home to one of the world's leading business capitals. I believe that being raised between two different cities, Boston and Athens has aided me in developing an international mentality that will be beneficial both academically and professionally. I look forward to being part of the UK's diverse and dynamic student community and making the most of my studies whilst meeting people from all over the world and gaining further perspectives.