In my pursuit of an international carreer in aerospace engineering, I considered the values and ideals of the IB Diploma Program to suit my subjective ideologies the most out of the multitude of educational paths that may be taken. Accordingly, due to my profound interest in the field of engineering, I opted to attend the following courses:
- IB Physics Higher Level
- IB Mathematics Higher Level
- IB Economics Higher Level
- IB English Language & Literature Higher Level
- IB Chemistry Standard Level
- IB Greek Language & Literature Standard Level
In addition to the aforestated subjects, all members of the IB Diploma Program are required to take the complementary IB Theory of Knowledge course, which investigates other aspects of individuals' lives; the acquisition of knowledge, in particular.