Hello!
My name is Grace Metcalf and I was born on March 13, 2001. I was born in Fairfax, Virginia to two loving parents and an older sister. Soon after I was born I gained two younger sisters. I lived in Haymarket, Virginia prior to moving to Athens, Greece. Currently I am attending ACS Athens, but previously I attended Battlefield High School. I moved to Athens in January of 2017 and plan to stay in the area until my graduation in June 2019. I moved to Athens due to my step mother's position in the US State Department. It has been a wonderful change and I must admit that I have fallen in love with Greece. I plan to graduate high school and attend college in the US. I am currently undecided as to what my major will be but I know it will be based in the liberal arts. I am interested in studying majors that will help me work with children - such as social work - as well as furthering my studies in literature and the social sciences. While I am not a huge sports person, I was on the varsity golf team at Battlefield High School and got a varsity letter. Unfortunately, I have not been able to continue playing as there is not a golf team in Athens or very many programs near me. Currently I am looking for more activities to join as I love being a part of a whole!