MariliaSarakou  

When I was fourteen years old, my mother presented to me the idea of changing school. At first, it hit me like a hurricane; however I then adopted this alternative version. I remember her saying that observing me get passionate with the English language influenced her decision of me joining an American school. My name is Marilia Sarakou and I am a current ACS Athens student from Greece. I have spent my whole life in Athens and I believe that the country in combination with my environment has really played a major role in the portraiture of who I am today. From a young age I knew the area in which I would want to spend the rest of my life working in. Marketing and Management along with Psychology has always been a field in which I could picture myself belonging in. In my old school I feel like my creativity along with reasoning was in a way imprisoned between the gates of the school. Nevertheless, I now believe that I have the power to conquer my ambitions. Even though in my opinion, the last words are very dynamic, I consider them a material, which could be implemented. I treasure my country and I admire the virtue which is reflected in between the robust blue and the pure white and I consider their shades a motivation and an illustration of my personality.